[ic] Interchange forgetting its history

Elver Loho elver.loho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:36:22 EST 2006

Hi!

We have a slight problem here. On one server, things are working just
fine. We have a webstore with search, product pages, and several
languages. They all work fine.

Moving the configuration to another server, we encountered this problem.

Searching for something displays the search results. Changing the
language on the search results page, however, takes the user to the
last product page he was looking at.

It seems that Interchange doesn't add the search results page to its
list of pages visited. Could someone drop a hint or two as to how to
go about fixing this?

Elver