AW: [ic] Splitting the userdb

Lars Tode lars.tode at bpanet.de
Mon Jan 9 12:13:23 EST 2006

Dear Mike,

> But I usually can't resist putting my hands on submitted code
> anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much. 8-)

Well, if we are change Interchange core code, we are always worried about it, because if the changes not part of newer Interchange releases the code will be lost after the upgrade to a newer version.

If the Interchange community is interested in these changes, it makes more sense to develop together with your team.

> We typically try to make table and field names settable --
> i.e. no hardcoding.

I love configurable features ^^

Regards,

Lars