[ic] Assistance Request

Simon Swegles simon at swegles.com
Tue Jan 10 22:09:26 EST 2006

Thanks for the suggestion. I am running Fedora Core 4. I made certain
SELinux was disabled (I had it set 'permissive'). Then I restarted the
server and tested it. While I was still logged into my interchange user
account it was accessible. But as soon as I logged off, it was right
back to the Internal Server Error.

Any other suggestions?