[ic] Assistance Request

Gert van der Spoel ic at 3edge.com
Thu Jan 12 18:02:11 EST 2006

Simon Swegles writes:

> I enabled logging for mysqld.
> Then I wiped out my previous installation of interchange and started fresh
> with a new install and catalog.
> It exhibited the same behavior previously described. Then I went into
> mysqld.log to see what was happening. It shows all the successful
> connections and table creation from the install and the subsequent
> successful query of the database when I accessed the catalog while still
> logged into SSH. However, the error state that came up after I logged out
> of SSH and tried again to access the catalog was not recorded in
> mysqld.log.

What is the code snippet around where it appears to give the error at:
/home/*****/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 581   ?

I read some posts with a similar error and someone aparently had the
following solution to add a symlink:
ln -s /tmp/mysql.sock /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

Doubt it'll work but it wouldn't harm to try either .. right?

CU,

Gert