[ic] User already exits?!

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 19 21:28:12 EST 2006

> Hello, I'm not sure if your the person I need to ask
> and if not, I'm hosting a site and I was going to use
> your webcart to sell some Merch. stuff for a band -

Who's webcart? The demo at icdevgroup.org?
Usually can't do that on a demo site ;o)

> but everytime I try to install the interchange cart it
> says that it I already have a user name and password
> yet when I click to go into the admin page it says the
> webpage does not exist. I have never installed an
> interchange cart or even set up my user name and
> password for this site.... So i was wondering what I
> should do - because I'd really like to use
> interchange.       Thanks

You need to dl the source or RPM and install it on your
server, OR get it hosted somewhere where they offer the
service.

The documentation explains clearly how to do the install
and setup.

Since you mentionned that you never setup a user and
never did and IC install, I just thought I'd mention that
it is not as easy as 123, but it's sure worth it.... start
reading the documentation if you haven't done that already.

Interchange is excellent.

Martin H.
N.E.S.T. Solutions