[ic] Possible bug in cart "remove checkbox" functionality

Marty Tennison marty at sediva.com
Fri Jan 20 10:12:40 EST 2006

Marty Tennison wrote:
> I've been tracking a bug on our site and I've finally reproduced it on
> the icdevgroup demo site.  But before calling it an interchange bug
> I'd like to know if anyone else can reproduce it.  I've reproduced
> this using firefox 1.5 on Linux and IE 6.0 on Windows.

[snip]

Update.  I had someone here in the office try it, and the only way they
could get the bug to appear while using IE 6.0.2800 was to "quad-click"
rapidly on the remove item checkbox for the spackling knife.  Strange, I
could swear I did it with two clicks, but now it looks like it takes
four.  On firefox 1.5 I can still get the bug to appear with two clicks.

--
Marty Tennison