[ic] Possible bug in cart "remove checkbox" functionality

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Sun Jan 22 10:41:36 EST 2006

Quoting Marty Tennison (marty at sediva.com):
> Has anyone had any luck in reproducing this bug?  I've now had 3
> different people on three different computers reproduce it here.  I had
> one person that had to try it a few times before getting the bug to
> appear, they were not clicking fast enough.  I know customers are doing
> it. :)
>
> I'm looking at a javascript work around.

That's what it has to be, because you know that double-clicking
submits the form twice. It should do something funky then.

If you can show me a dump of the cart at various points (i.e.
[dump key=carts]), I might look at what these extra submissions
are doing. But I am guessing they are doing exactly what they are
supposed to.

I would recommend that we change the onClick action to:

    onClick="this.onclick = undefined; this.form.submit"

--
Mike Heins

-- Wernher Von Braun