[ic] Status of Paypal Integration

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Fri Jan 27 05:04:27 EST 2006

> Hello,
>
> I have been reading through the archives but didn't see much of any new
> information.  I am wondering if anyone has yet to integrate Paypal with
> Interchange?

This is on the Community Projects list on the Perusion website:

http://www.perusion.com/c/public/communityprojects/projectdetails.html?proje
ctid=00014&projectname=Paypal%20Module

Unfortunately, the timing of the project coincided with Mike's arm injury
which put things on hold. Maybe now is the time to resurrect things? I
suspect that the mechanisms the system would need will be handy for
VBV/Securecode handling in future.

Mike - can you comment?

Jonathan

--