[ic] Breadcrumbs?

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Tue Jul 4 10:09:49 EDT 2006

> In my install (from source) the breadcrumbs.tag is in:
>  VENDROOT/code/template_tag/standard/breadcrumbs.tag
>
> The makecat copies among others this file from directory
>  CATROOT/standard/config/
> to this place.

Yes, as it is in my install as well.  However, I don't see any place
where CATROOT/standard/config/*.tag was included.

> As another poster intimated, try including it in interchange.cfg.

I tried adding it to the interchange.cfg file as such:
# Include individual usertags.
include usertag/*.tag
include /home/nleaudio/catalogs/bobtest/standard/config/breadcrumbs.tag

...but still, no love.  It does get rid of the error (once I removed it
from the catalog.cfg), but IC still is not parsing that tag.  Could it
have anything to do with this message that I get when I start IC:

   Running with new signals, external programs could be unreliable.
   Re-run with environment variable PERL_SIGNALS set to "unsafe" to
change this.

Bob