[ic] Breadcrumbs? Solved!

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Tue Jul 4 14:40:27 EDT 2006

Hi Gang,

I found a solution!  Rene pointed me to the directory that holds all the
global usertags that IC uses.  breadcrumbs.tag wasn't in there!  Once I
copied it there, everything works now!

The fix, for those reading the archive:
cp -a VENDROOT/standard/config/breadcrumbs.tag VENTROOT/code/UserTag/
(where VENDROOT for me is /usr/local/interchange)

Kind of strange how it didn't work when I included it in the main
interchange.cfg file, but perhaps it was a certain order or something.
I did have all the permissions correct.

Can this be fixed in CVS?

Bob

P.S. I found another site running a recent IC that has the same
problems, so this must not be unique to me.