[ic] QuickBooks Module and REFNUM - Help anyone?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Thu Jul 6 12:47:09 EDT 2006

Hello IC Users,

I'm working on setting up the QuickBooks module for two clients and I'd
like to be able to assign a different field than sku to the REFNUM in
the Items export and INVITEM in the transaction IIF files.

Can anyone tell me what I'd need to do in order to get the module
working this way? I've set up a qb_refnum field in my products and
inventory tables and would like to be able to utilize that throughout
the module whenever an item's REFNUM is used.

I'm using the most recent version of the QuickBooks module that I could
find as of Feb 2006 and...

Server Info:
   Interchange 5.0
   Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.47