[ic] Bug that causes email to go to the wrong customer

Nicholas Cook ncook at petblvd.com
Thu Jul 13 12:00:16 EDT 2006

While I have not tracked down where the bug is yet, I thought it would
be beneficial to share that there appears to be a bug with email
shipment confirmations.  It appears that when the settlement on a
captured charge fails, an email of another persons order gets sent out
to the email address of the order you just tried to settle.

This appears to happen with both 5.3.1 and 5.4 on Centos with unthreaded
perl 5.8.7, and using the authorize.net module.  If I manage to track
down where this is happening, I'll let everybody know.

Thank you,
Nicholas Cook