[ic] authorize.net error

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Fri Jul 14 15:45:12 EDT 2006

interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org wrote:
> I'm trying to set up interchange 5.2 with
> authorize.net.(redhat linux, perl
> 5.8.6)
[snip]
> But this what I have in my error_log file, error on check out
> page, settings in catalog,cfg and variable.txt.
> Can you all, users of this mailing list, read this over and
> let me know what you think of this?
> Are there some errors in my settings?
> there is also a error that says "Mstatus---->failure" .Can
> somebody explain to me what Mstatus means? I can not find it
> in the mailing list.
> By the way, It is not in test mode, I use my own creditcard,
> when i do "place order" I stay on checkout page with error
> but it is showing up on my merchant account with
> authorize.net under unsettled transactions (there it says
> "general error") Thanks in advance for your help.

[snip]

>   'x_response_reason_code' => '210',

Look this up here:

http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide.pdf

Also, I know with my AuthorizeNet accounts, I cannot use my own credit card
(it fails). And, they told me this when I signed up. Try another card.

MV_PAYMENT_REFERER should probably just be your base domain, www.foo.com

It looks like you are declaring variables twice for whatever reason,
although the way it's done should probably still work. Take a look at a
fresh catalog.cfg and variables.txt. Also, it is hardcoded, but maybe your
VERSION is not good. In vendroot/lib/Vend/Payment/AuthorizeNet.pm there is a
x_Version	=> '3.1', So make sure your running 3.1 at AuthorizeNet's
end, or change it to 3.0 in the mentioned file.

Is interchange in demo mode? You mentioned "test mode" which I believe you
are referring to AuthorizeNets Test Mode...

HTH
Paul