[ic] Order Profile 'cod' 'credit card' not found

Matthew Dell - In The Sun, LLC mdell at inthesuntech.com
Wed Jul 19 21:48:36 EDT 2006

Bill,
I have not found anything for ".structure" in the root directory or in the catalog.cfg file that refers to the creation of the structure document.  Is there a way to create this or any other documentation that can help with a soluction?

Thanks

Matt Dell

On Jul 18, 2006, at 4:26 PM, Matthew Dell - In The Sun, LLC wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have been searching through documentation to find a fix for this
> error in my log file:
>
> /cgi-bin/[store name]/ord/finalize.html Order profile cod not found
> and:
> /cgi-bin/[store name]/process Order profile credit_card not found
>
> I am using IC 5.4.  I have not been able to process a test
> transaction and I do not get any error messages.  I have looked
> through finalize.html and it seems to be in order.  I looked
> through profiles.order and all the components are there for cod and
> credit_card.
Check for a ".structure" document in the catroot directory. Look in
there to make sure there is a cod profile defined for your catalog. I
think there is a configuration directive to control the creation of
the structure document. It might be off by default.

-Bill Carr