[ic] Bug that causes email to go to the wrong customer

Tom Friedel - Ready Ink Incorporated tom at readyink.com
Mon Jul 24 00:04:30 EDT 2006

For the archives, I had a problem similar to this.  I was calling the
charge function from inside the update_order_status tag in an admin
page. The Authorize.net charge function calls map_actual() which tries
to get name/email/etc. from the Value array, and because I wasn't
getting to &charge from the normal user input form, those values were
not filled.
tom
http://www.readyink.com