[ic] remove images form admin

Kris Deugau kdeugau at vianet.ca
Mon Jul 24 16:03:52 EDT 2006

Eric Bont wrote:
> I tried the admin IC demo.
> Can anyone tell me how to remove an image with the admin-editor.
> For the product os28057c I tried to remove  the Image:  os28057c.gif by
> replacing it with a space but I didn't succeed.

I'm trying to narrow down the possibilities for a customer myself.

This works Just Fine Thanks with Netscape and most of its relatives (eg,
any browser based around the Gecko rendering engine should be OK, and
Netscape 4.mumble worked - albeit s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y over VNC).

I just checked with IE6 on W2K (as up to date as it can get), and it
worked.  IE6 on Win98 (not nearly as up to date) worked.

Konqueror didn't.

Anyone else with a different browser, or a suggestion as to how one is
supposed to remove images from an item?

-kgd