[ic] Query for count on column

Tim Good tim.g at edsd.com
Thu Jul 27 12:39:27 EDT 2006

Ok resolved problem for perl block:

::database_exists_ref('products') is not allowed my safe mode
At least that is what the error message says.

Still have not discovered why query tag will not work, by its self in my
original
Post. If any one has ideas there I would really appreciate it.
It would allow me to understand how understand interchange runs different
queries.