[ic] Authorize.Net "Unknown charge type:"

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:28:57 EDT 2006

I'm trying to use the Authorize.Net payment module in a custom admin
page for manually processing cards that are saved via PGP on the
front-end.

I'm submitting three variables called:

mv_credit_card_number
mv_credit_card_exp_month
mv_credit_card_exp_year

and calling this on the subsequent page:

[charge mode="authorizenet" id="mYiD" secret="mYsEcReT"
transaction="sale" test="TRUE"]

Nothing is returned to the page and I get the following in the error.log:

//process Unknown charge type:

I have the following in catalog.cfg and interchange.cfg respectively:

Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE authorizenet
Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

I seached the ML archives.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

- Grant