[ic] QueryUPS hangs looking for autosequence.

Martin Abell abellmt at spsp.net
Sun Jun 4 17:47:45 EDT 2006

I moved a catalog/store from Interchange v 4.8 to v 5.4 (copied
everything) and then decided to try using the QueryUPS routine.  I
revised the config file to be like the Standard store, referencing a
ship subdirectory in the products directory which I copied in from
the Standard store.  After setting things up and Apply Changes
invoked, I noticed that ups_cache.autonumber and ups_cache.gdbm were
created in the catalogs products directory.

Now, upon hitting Checkout, nothing comes back because:
..../ord/checkout.html Runtime error: Can't locate object method
"autosequence" via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" at /usr/local/
interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 182.

Maybe someone else can enlighten me as to how to fix this.

Martin Abell
SpeedSpan.