[ic] item-options and option_template

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:04:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with item-options when not displaying them as
form elements.  I need to be able to display something like
'Option_name - Option_label - Option_price' rather than the standard
of 'Option_name - Option_label'.  The code that generates this is:

[table-organize cols=4 table=' ' font="size=1" pretty=1]
    [item-options td=1 label=1 bold=1 type=display price=1]
[/table-organize]

I've tried using a new option type as described here
http://pastebin.ca/62752 , but without success.  It seems that the
type 'display' is either defined elsewhere, or I've missed something.

It seems like I should be able to define an option_template to be
used, but I don't know where to begin.