[ic] Where's the install docs?

Mark Bryant mark at eros-shop.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 03:38:57 EDT 2006

At 05:45 24/06/2006, you wrote:
>Hi gang,
>
>I'm in the process of installing IC on another box, and I can't find
>the install docs that used to be up, telling what perl modules were
>needed, giving a step-by-step... Am I missing something, or are they
>hidden somewhere?
>
>Bob

Hi Bob,

I believe that CPAN has all the modules in a handy bundle:  Bundle::Interchange

cpan> i Bundle::Interchange
Bundle id = Bundle::Interchange
     CPAN_USERID  MIKEH (Mike Heins <mikeh at perusion.net>)
     CPAN_VERSION 1.02
     CPAN_FILE    M/MI/MIKEH/Bundle-Interchange-1.02.tar.gz
     MANPAGE      Bundle::Interchange - A bundle of the modules nice
to have for Interchange.
     CONTAINS     Digest::MD5 MIME::Base64 URI::URL HTML::Tagset
Bundle::LWP Parse::RecDescent OLE::Storage_Lite Term::ReadKey
Term::ReadLine::Perl Image::Size DBI Safe::Hole Tie::ShadowHash
Business::UPS IO::Stringy SQL::Statement Storable Bundle::LWP
Spreadsheet::ParseExcel Spreadsheet::WriteExcel

To access CPAN from the console type:           perl -MCPAN -e shell

Then do:        install Bundle::Interchange

Once done, then type 'quit' to exit from the CPAN shell and that should be it.

Hope this helps :)

Mark

Eros Shop
vwe internet ltd