[ic] "High traffic list" - ramblings on Interchange

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Tue Mar 14 13:00:23 EST 2006

> I'm new to Interchange and digging in to start learning.  The docs
> seem pretty good to me as a newb, but the installation instructions
> are 404'd.  The links I'm refering to are:
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/install/index.html
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/install.html
>
> I figured I'd post that here, since I don't know of a better place at
> the moment. I really like the idea of a wiki, lower barriers to entry
> to help out is always a good thing. :)

Those documents are in preparation (for some time now, but it's all I
can come up with).

This specific document was supposed to be built on part of the current
Frequently Asked Questions document, so looking at it in the old
documentation is good:

  http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/icfaq.html