[ic] Different shipping rates for each language site

Daniel Davenport DDavenport at newagedigital.com
Mon Mar 20 08:59:15 EST 2006

Just so it's said....
It doesn't seem like a good idea to charge differently based on the
language.  I can make my browser show whatever language i want to see at
the time, so it's no problem to switch languages til i find the best
rate.  Even if it's in Chinese, i can figure out what goes where.  :)

Plus, there's the whole distrust thing when people find you're charging
more to some people than to others.  Shipping costs are supposed to
cover how much it costs to ship the package, plus possibly a little bit
for the company to pay for its part in the process.  Those costs don't
change based on the language the buyer speaks.  And charging more than
what you really NEED to can make you look like you're trying to make
money on the shipping costs.  That's rather sleazy IMO.

--
Daniel Davenport
New Age Digital