[ic] Different Order Number based on Affiliate

Chris Bair interchange at tssphoto.com
Wed Mar 22 11:09:49 EST 2006

Been looking around the archives and the code, I was wondering if
anyone knows a way to have a different order number generated based
on the [data session source] affiliate value. I need it to add a R to
the beginning of the normal order number. I could just use some
If-then stuff to add it to the displayed number but that wouldn't
change the real number for when they are looking up order history and
such.