[ic] Help us

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Thu Mar 23 10:15:25 EST 2006

Rinkal Priyadarshi <rinkalpriyadarshi at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> We have developed a demo catalog in Interchange and
> now we want to add perl fle for payer authentication and
> for that, where can I put perl file on Interchange,
> and How can I define it in catalog.cfg.

Payment authentication is handled by the Payment modules.  You'll
find the modules in the "lib/Vend/Payment" directory, which is under
the directory that contains your "interchange.cfg" file.

You can use any of the existing modules as a template for your new
code and/or study the existing modules to see how payments are handled
and results are collected.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz