[ic] Help Pease.... Some Queries on Interchange

Gert van der Spoel ic at 3edge.com
Fri Mar 24 04:18:37 EST 2006

SNEHA writes:

> Hi,
> I have checked for their demo site.. But i cud not
> find an answer thats atisfy my question, thats the
> reason I m writing here...
>
> Please let me know, if u can help me....
>
> Many Thanks,
> Sneha

The following link tells you more about this Shipping Database and options:
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/docs/frames/icdatabase_41.html

The answer for shipping is that yes you can do International shipping and
you can do it in pretty much any way you want to do it. If you install the
standard demo yourself and combine the above information about the shipping
database it should answer all your questions.