[ic] interpolate

Elver Loho elver.loho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:49:57 EST 2006

Riddle me this.

We're using a custom tag (lc2) for translations. It basically
retrofits the LC tags onto the L tag database and unifies the two so
we have a centralised translation system.

Now we want to use stuff like __VARIABLES__ in them.

Thing is, it "doesn't work."

[lc2 some_id_code]default message[/lc2]

Works fine, displays the right message according to the current
locale, but doesn't replace __VARIABLES__

[lc2 some_id_code interpolate=1]default message[/lc2]

Replaces __VARIABLES__, but *ALWAYS* displays the 'default message' part.

What giveth?

Elver
P.S: The lc2 tag CanNest.