[ic] Getting Gnupg to Work

Cliff Browning RCliff at tagalong.net
Sat Mar 25 22:17:24 EST 2006

Still trying to get this cart working - Thanks for information already
received - think I have everything working like it is suppose to except for
the encryption on the Credit Cards - have placed my /.gnupg directory with
public key in the root directory    but still get the error:
  Credit Card Information: Credit card encryption failed: Inappropriate
ioctl for device
Have tried uploading and also pasting the key in the "payment" screen but it
will not take there - put all the information in the root directory - I
thought it would automatically look there but still .....  what am I doing
wrong or not doing right?  Where or how do I link it?