[ic] Re: Getting Gnupg to Work

Cliff Browning RCliff at tagalong.net
Sun Mar 26 19:32:30 EST 2006

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:17:24 -0600
"Cliff Browning" <RCliff at tagalong.net> wrote:

>> Still trying to get this cart working - Thanks for information already
>> received - think I have everything working like it is suppose to except
>> for
>> the encryption on the Credit Cards - have placed my /.gnupg directory
>> with
>> public key in the root directory    but still get the error:
>>   Credit Card Information: Credit card encryption failed: Inappropriate
>> ioctl for device
>> Have tried uploading and also pasting the key in the "payment" screen but
>> it
>> will not take there - put all the information in the root directory - I
>> thought it would automatically look there but still .....  what am I
>> doing
>> wrong or not doing right?  Where or how do I link it?

>The .gnupg directory should be either in the home directory of the
>Interchange
>user or you can point the GNUPGHOME environment variable to it (preferably
>in the init/wrapper script for Interchange):
>
>export GNUPGHOME=/var/lib/interchange/.gnupg
>
>Bye
>Racke

Have tested encription on another file - my pubring.gpg works fine encrpting
and secring.gpg decrypts fine. - just can't get it to take in interchange ..

How do I get to the init/wrapper script file?

Have tried to set the path in ENCRYPTION   and GPG_Key both give me the
error - the "Set PGP key"  form does not take the information and update it
with the key when pasted.