[ic] WYSIWYG Editor FCK

L. Knaven l.knaven at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:40:34 EST 2006

Hi,
For example:

I want to use the WYSIWYG editor for several fields. With HTMLarea thats not
a problem. With FCK editor it does not work. I have seen other CMS using FCK
for several fields, so it should be possible.

It's not possible to upload an image and even it's not possible to insert an
image (with a hyperlink). When I submit the changes Interchange automaticly
logout.

Do you have the same problems? Maybe something wrong with my installation?

Thanks,
Luc