[ic] Interchange::Link setup

Joachim Schubert joachim at schubis-dd.de
Tue Mar 28 03:36:22 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 07:46:30PM -0600, Ryan Perry wrote:
> I'm having troubles with mod_perl2/Interchange::Link
>
> failed to resolve handler `Interchange::Link': Can't locate Apache/
> Const.pm in @INC at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Interchange/
> Link.pm line 29.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/lib/
> perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Interchange/Link.pm line 29.\nCompilation
> failed in require at (eval 4) line 3.\n
>
> maybe needs a patch?
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html

This is the key for the patch. I have changed the module names
Apache::* to Apache2::* and
Constants under the Apache::* to Apache2::Const::*

My diff file is attached. Maybe a developer takes a look at it.

The module works as expected with the actual standard demo catalog.

Remark:
  In the earlier versions of missing.html a had included
  ----
  [tag op=header]
  [/tag]
  ----

  With this code I get a blank page, when a missing URL is requested
  via Interchange::Link.

> Also a few things I didn't understand:
>
> 		# Make sure you set SocketPerms to 0666 (or 0660 with
> 		appropriate
> 		# setgid group ownership of the directory)
> 		-- where do I do this and how?
See:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-April/032568.html
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-October/027377.html