[ic] Authorize.net problem with 5.2

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Tue Mar 28 13:22:59 EST 2006

You need to post more information This just says "something did not work".

You can track the exact errors somewhere in the catroot/orders/session sub
directories. Depending on what foundation your catalog is based on, you
might have session-id files right in there, open them up and check out the
exact credit card error. If you are on a late version of Foundation, you'll
see directories named after the "transaction_id", then inside those you'll
find a session report.  You are looking for a file named NkffEDuf in your
case.

The exact error will most likely enlighten you to what is going on.
Otherwise, did you changed a config in mid March? Is IC databsing the
orders, or is it failing correctly/completely? Is there any record of the
failed transaction in AuthorizeNet reports, in the Merchant Interface?

Paul