[ic] interpolate

Elver Loho elver.loho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:33:48 EST 2006

I have a quick follow-up question.

Back to tags that have no argument list defined.

[lc2 code]default value[/lc2]

The 'code' is looked up in the locale database and the result printed.
And it works.

Now, [lc2 many words]default value[/lc2]

does not seem to work. In the usertag code I unpack it using:

my ($code, $message) = @_;

Some tinkering around showed that $code does indeed get the value
'many words', but the lookup on the database fails for some reason.

[lc2 "many words"]default[/lc2]

does not help either.

If this is something common or something obvious that I'm missing
here, pop me a message. Just that, it's probably something on my end
and I'll keep digging, so there's not much point in you also diving
into the code or something like that :)

Elver