[ic] UI Table editor use of primary key?

Daniel Davenport DDavenport at newagedigital.com
Thu May 25 10:23:08 EDT 2006

If possible, you'll probably want to put the new field at the beginning
of the table.  A lot of IC stuff assumes the first column to be the key,
and ignoring that assumption can sometimes cause you more headaches than
it's worth.

If you want to try, though, you can say

	Database mytable  KEY  mynewkeyfield

to tell IC which field ought to be the ID field.  Just don't say you
weren't warned.  :)

--
Daniel Davenport
New Age Digital