[ic] catalog config error

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Mon May 29 18:53:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm copying an existing catalog from a production server to a
development server and am having some problems.  I've moved a couple
other catalogs from the same production server to the same test server
and had it work.   I'm starting to suspect the problem is between my
keyboard and chair :).

I've created the new catalog with makecat, then copied all the files
from the production server to the test server and changed the paths/db
access accordingly.  I've confirmed the db access to be correct, the
paths as well.  The user running the interchange instance owns all the
files.

When I run 'interchange -r' it tells me this:
-------------------------------
Configuring catalog catalog_name...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:icdb_catalog_name...Failed to close #ifdef on line 74.
In line 0 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':

catalog_name config error: Failed to close #ifdef on line 74.
In line 0 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':

catalog_name: error in configuration. Skipping.
catalog_name: config error. Skipping.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? I'm spinning my wheels
on this one and would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.