[ic] Cheap Payment Gateway

Frank Reitzenstein frank at goldissue.com
Fri Nov 3 12:13:14 EST 2006

Hello,

I have been collecting customers credit card details from my shopping
cart the last 6 months.

I have then gone to paypal and completed the order. This has been great as my sales have increased steadily. I am turning over more than USD120 a week and increasing.

Anyway paypal jumped on me today, and told me not to collect credit card details and process customer's accounts manually.

I remember reading that a merchant gateway pays once one turns over $300 a week. In my case as a reseller I only take 10%.

Has anyone got any suggestions for a cheap way to collect money until my business truly flourishes?

Regards,

Frank Reitzenstein.

--
http://www.goldissue.com Ecommerce Consulting