[ic] adding fields to transaction table

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Mon Nov 6 06:32:47 EST 2006

graham hadgraft writes:
> The two tables are in sync, i had indeed forgotten to restart
> interchange after editing log_transaction, but i have tried it now and
> the same error occurs.
>
> Would it be an error with the orderline table when it says import into
> transactions failed.

I don't know about your set up so BE VERY CAREFUL in case you try to follow
any of the following.

Did you update the file in:
dbconf/mysql/transactions.mysql    (adding the new field)

Did you update the file in:
products/transactions.txt          (adding the new field to the header)

Did you then remove:
products/transactions.sql

And then restarted IC?

NOTE: if your transactions.txt is not having the latest content of your
database you will lose data, so if you do this please be careful, make sure
you have made backups of your database before trying any of this.

The error message as it is "There was an error adding the order to the
transaction table" only appears once in log_transaction, so I'm pretty sure
it's about your transactions table. the 'log_orderline_table' I think is
just not correctly put in the [catch] tag.

CU,

Gert