[ic] search-region tag. How to start with the second page of results

John1 list_subscriber at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 13:07:40 EST 2006

I am using a search-region tag as follows:

[search-region more=1 arg="
  fi=some_table
  ml=100
  md=1
  st=db
  co=yes

The query returns several hundred results (100 on each page).  The first
page I do not generally want to see so I would like it to start on the
second page.  At the moment it always starts with the first page and I have
to click next to get to the second page.  Is it possible to force it to
start with the second page (i.e. containing records 101 to 200), so that I
can still click "Previous" if I want to get back to the first page (records
1-100).

I have tried adding the argument np=2 to the above search-region tag but it
doesn't seem to have any effect.  Anyone know how this is done? Thanks