[ic] login problem

Georg Brugger georg.brugger at edienste.de
Fri Nov 17 01:42:46 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter" <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] login problem

> On 11/16/2006 01:41 PM, Georg Brugger wrote:
> > I had my shop, based on ic 5.2 up an running fine. Now I changed the
name of
> > a column in the userdb MySQL table.
>
> What column did you change, what did you change it to?
>
> > Now, when I try to login it jumpes back to index.html instead of going
> > login_success.html.
>
> Any error messages in the logs?
>
> > I am using the login.html from the foundation shop and
> > also the userdb table is very similar to the foundation shop one.
> >
> > Question: do I need to reconfigure something else too when changing the
name
> > of a column?
>
> Well, you can't just go changing column names and expect parts of the
> Foundation demo that rely on that data to still work.  You need to find
> every place that relied on the old column name and change it to the new.
>
> Peter

Time ago I added two columns to the userdbn amed Ust-Ident and Anrede. Now I
changed these (or better renamed) to lower capital ones ust-ident and
anrede.  The reason for this change was that reading (SELECT) with [query
... ] only lower capital names seem to work fine.

Thank you and Kevin for the feedback. I will work on it and hopefully solve
the problem.

Regards

Georg