[ic] Problem with match-no match

Zambra michael at zambra.com
Sat Nov 18 16:17:54 EST 2006

Hello to all,

this is a correction to my previous post.

Please don't take the present position of the [on-match] [/on-match]
tags in my component as the actual position. In one of my tries I
deleted all the [on-match] [/on-match]  tags that delimited the
HTML-portions to be show on match.
When writing this post, I just pasted the present code (which doesn't
work properly) and added the [on-match] [/on-match] tags at the
beginning and the end of the completed block to be shown.
My concern is mainly about the [no-match] contents not being shown.

Thanks!

Miguel
zambra.com