[ic] YourPay curl error

Mon Nov 27 17:41:14 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 16:24 -0600, Josh Lavin wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2006, at 4:13 PM, Mailing Lists wrote:
>
> > I'm having trouble connecting to linkpoint with curl I am using the
> > LinkPoint.pm module.
> >
> > I get the following error on my checkout page:
> >
> > (linkpoint): Charge failed, reason: Charge error: curl connection
> > error
> > Please call in your order or try again.
> > Credit Card Information: Charge error: curl connection error Please
> > call
> > in your order or try again.
> >
> > I'm using a "test" account with YourPay, and I have made a change
> > to my
> > lpperl.pm file. I added a "-k" flag as suggested by LinkPoint staff. I
> > tested with and withour this flag. My curl is located at /usr/bin/
> > curl.
> > my curl version is 7.9.8 and installed via rpm.
> >
> > I cant seem to get this to connect. Is there a way to fix this? Is
> > there
> > any good docs about using LinkPoint or YourPay? The IC docs are very
> > incomplete about this.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Rick
>
> Docs are in the module itself or here:
> http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/payments/Linkpoint.html
>
> Since you are using a test account, are you using
> 'staging.linkpt.net' as the MV_PAYMENT_HOST? That's all I can offer.
>
> --
> Josh Lavin
> Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/

Hi,

Actually, instead of setting the variable, I set the values directly in
catalog.cfg as follows:

Variable  MV_PAYMENT_MODE  linkpoint
Route  linkpoint     id           "100116####"
Route  linkpoint     host         "staging.linkpt.net"
Route  linkpoint     keyfile      "100116####.pem"

My pem file in my catalog root.

Is this a problem?

Thanks
Rick