[ic] Weird ADDITEM

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 25 21:31:34 EDT 2006

This may or may not be IC per se but hopefully some can shed some light.

For about 2 or more days I've seen two specific IP addresses add a
particular
item to their basket. The same 2 IP addresses adding the exact same
item.
I can see this in the usertrack log file. The weird part is prior to the
ADDITEM
in usertrack there is no trace of either the IP address or the session
ID.  Other
then of course the prior ADDITEM which occurs every so often. And each
time there is a new session ID generated. I'm not sure if this is even
something
to worry about or simply ignore.

Jon