[ic] Our pictures are gone

gert at 3edge.com gert at 3edge.com
Fri Sep 1 16:37:52 EDT 2006

Kathleen Lee writes:

> Hi,
>
> We have a website and our pictures on the shopping cart are being deleted by
> someone or something.
> We have a bunch of pictures and suddenly they are gone.  There are only left
> a few pictures on our shopping cart.
> How did this happen?  We use interchange on our website.
> I just found out the pictures are being deleted a few minutes ago.
> Our website is www.lbcreations.net
> How to prevent this?  Is our website being attacked by hacker? Is our
> website being sabotaged?
> Please help us solve this problem.

Where on the shopping cart page should be pictures?  I've put a couple of
products in my shopping cart, but as far as I know that Interchange standard
design of the shopping cart page does not have any images showing ...

Check on the disk if any images are still there? Perhaps the permissions got
changed or something like that ... You'll need to be more specific for
anyone to be able to shed more light on your issue.

CU,

Gert