[ic] GBP Symbol

Michael Curtis MichaelC at glcweb.co.uk
Sat Sep 2 14:28:16 EDT 2006

IC 5.4
FreeBSD 6.0

I am going through the process of Anglicizing IC and have the locale changed to GBP £.................so far so good as it works as expected so far as I have tested it

Now having used 'Howto Modify the Interchange Foundation Catalog' off the RTFM website in order to introduce msrp and display discount value, I have:

GBP (£) showing as sell price but ($) showing as msrp! And ($) showing as 'you save' price

I did think that locale would be the only required place to define country currency

Can anyone throw some light on this for me?

Regards

Miuke Curtis