[ic] ic displays failed.html AND missing.html

AlarmFX md at alarmfx.com
Tue Sep 5 23:38:51 EDT 2006

I'm going through the catalog building tutorial. I completed the "Order
Checkout" section. All seemed well except when placing the order, I receive
a missing page "special_page/failed error because I don't have sendmail
installed. So I created a "failed.html" page. Now ic displays failed.html
AND missing.html on the same result page. Why is missing.html being
displayed?    ** version 5.4.1 on gentoo

... any suggestions about what might be causing this?

MD McMillan
AlarmFX Inc.