[ic] Display price Dynamically

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 7 22:26:55 EDT 2006

> I'm using a fly page to display info on products including
> pricing.  In the
> comment field for the item I use something like [price B-254]
>  (B-254 being
> the item number).
>
> When I look at the source code for the html page I see this
> [price B-254]
>
> which causes the price not to display.  Can anyone suggest a
> better way to
> display pricing for an item, or how to solve this problem? thanks

I use [item-field price], but I don't know why it would change to [

Snips from my own flypage:

Price:  $[item-field price]   X
<input type="text" name="mv_order_quantity" size="4" value="1">
<input type="image" src="__THEME_IMG_DIR__addtocart.gif" border="0"
value="[L]Buy it Now![/L]">

Within a <form> this code will display:

Price: $99.99 X <qty box here> <Buy It Now Button Here>

Martin H.
N.E.S.T. Solutions