[ic] CSS & Images on IC 5.4.1

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 8 22:43:19 EDT 2006

Hi all, I have a strange problem with 5.4.1

I installed IC, made a demo2 store (first catalog on that server)
based on standard demo. I renamed the "interchange-5" path to
"shared" during installation.

The public side is fine, but my admin doesn't seem to find
the CSS or the images. When I look at the admin source, all images
point to
http://www.domain.com/cgi-bin/demo2/shared/interchange-5/en_US/whateveri
mages.gif
...which I would have expected to be:
http://www.domain.com/shared/en_US/whateverimages.gif
cause I had it working that way before with another server using 5.2

I took a store from the 5.2 server, put it in manually (catroot files
and wwwroot files),
imported the DB from backup, and all works fine, public and admin sides.

I assume it's something in the demo2 catroot data, since the other store
works, but
I'm looking everywhere to fix this and I can't seem to find...
Does anyone have the solution to this?

Thanks in advance

Martin Houle
N.E.S.T. Solutions