[ic] xml-generator prints last tag

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Fri Sep 29 14:04:59 EDT 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:29:34 +0100
"graham hadgraft" <graham.hadgraft at gmail.com> wrote:

> I cant appear to get the xml-generator tags to work the tag source has
> been placed into usertags as it appeared not to exist befor despite
> the documentation sayinmg its included with 4.8 and above.

Hello Graham,

If you are referring to documentation found at

  http://www.icdevgroup.org/xmldocs/tags/xml-generator.html

then you see it lists Interchange 4.8.0 as *the only version*
where this tag is available; not 4.8.0 and above.

If you want to use it, you will have to grab the source from
CVS and copy it to your custom usertags directory.

Here it is:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/code/UserTag/Attic/xml_generator.tag

-doc