[ic] "the page (process) was not found" for test order

Richard Chen richard at doubleprime.com
Sun Apr 22 16:24:42 EDT 2007

Thanks Rick.

It turned out that there is a line

## Require module Vend::Payment::TestPayment

in interchange.cfg. Once this line is uncommented,
the test order starts to work.

This demo 'standard' catalog is supposed to work out of box.
I don't know how the above line is not uncommented
in the first place. This is very confusing for first time
users of interchange.

Regards

Richard