[ic] Shipping charge getting "stuck"

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Aug 13 03:48:56 EDT 2007

I'd think it should appear as first line with each shipping mode you have
available.
Not sure you if you can mix weight and price with a shipping mode.
Haven't tried myself and am not totally sure about the flow of the shipping
calculations, here you can find some more details on shipping:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/interchange-doc-5.2.0/frames/icfull.html

Don't think I have more answers unless I start digging deeper, and don't
have time for that currently.

CU,

Gert